Crosstex Level 3 Ultra Sensitive w/ SecureFit Face Mask
These Crosstex surgical masks provide the ultimate protection found in surgical face masks. These disposable face masks provide a secure fit with both an extra-long aluminum nose piece & additional aluminum chin piece. These Crosstex face masks are free of chemicals, inks or dyes and are a perfect choice for people with sensitive skin. Each box has 50 masks and is proudly made in the USA.
- ASTM Level 3
- Fluid Resistance, mmHG: 160
- BFE @ 3 microns: >98%
- PFE @ 0.1 micron > 98%
- Delta P, mm H20/cm2: <5.0
- Meets EN14683 Rating-Type IIR Standard
Hypoallergenic Face Mask
- White hypoallergenic cellulose inner layer
- Fluid resistant outer layer
- Extra soft- will not lint, tear or shred
- Free of chemicals, inks and dyes
- Extra-long aluminum nose piece & additional aluminum chin piece
- Latex & fiberglass free
- Made in USA
- Model GCFCXSSF
ASTM Level 3 Face Mask Use Cases
- Giving oral exams to high risk patients
- Procedures where there's a risk of exposure to splatter, aerosols or spray
- Oral surgeries and laser procedures
Great mask for daily wear. Comfortable and low fuss. Bottom metal strip helps mask fit and stay secure. Top metal strip is unmatched in durability and comfort.
The mask is roomy. I have to tie the sides to make it smaller. I like that the mask has top and bottom wires to mold to your nose and chin. Definitely worth the price. Primo masks and the company have always come through for the most well made masks.