Primo Dental's self-sealing sterilization pouches provide you with flexible packaging for easy storage. They're an effective and safe sterilization pouch for use by dentists, nail technicians and tattoo artists.
Our pouches are made from using high quality French paper and offer best-in-class protection, convenience and storage efficiency.
These pouches have been designed to safely and securely store instruments during steam and chemicals vapor sterilization processing.
NOTE: These pouches are NOT designed for dry heat sterilizers.
Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches Features
- Highest Quality: Our sterilization pouches come in a pack of 200. We manufacture our sterilization bags under the strictest guidelines using quality French paper. These sterilization pouches are triple heat-sealed to prevent penetration and tearing from sharp instruments. You can be confident that your dental or lab equipment will be sterile and ready to go when you need it.
- Keep Tools Sterile: Our pouches are perfect for any professional who needs an easy way to provide an effective and safe solution for their tools against recontamination after sterilization. Professionals including dentists, nail technicians and tattoo artists depend on Primo Dental Products Self Seal Sterilization Pouches for all their sterilization needs.
- How To Use: Primo Dental Products Sterilization Pouches come with a pre-fold design that ensures fast and accurate folding of the adhesive strip to form an airtight seal without the use of a heat sealer. Our sterilization pouches are not designed for dry heat sterilizers.
- Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches are Non-Sterile, Non-Latex
- Paper Material: 60gms French paper. This medical grade paper conforms to recognized material standards and can be sterilized by steam or ethylene oxide gas
- Film Material: 52 micrometer cpp/pet blue film
- Adhesive Strip: 17mm width, with dry edges on release liner for easy removal
Made in China
- Sizes Available: 2.25 x 4, 2.75 x 10, 3.5 x 5.25, 3.5 x 10, 5.5 x 6.5, 5.25 x 10, 7.25 x 13
Self-sealing Sterilization Pouches Instructions
- Directions For Use: Carefully insert items to be sterilized into the pouch and seal securely, When using multiple pouches in sterilizer make sure the plastic side of the pouch always faces the paper side of the adjacent pouch. When possible, use a pouch rack to eliminate the stacking of the pouches. Make sure pouches are dry upon removal.
- Storage: All pouches should be stored in a cool (59 °F - 85 °F) and dry (40-70% humidity) environment.
- Shelf Life: Items stored and sterilized in a Primo Pouch will be sterile for up to 1 year unless the pouch becomes wet, is opened, or is damaged.
- Sterilization: The internal steam chemical indicator will change color during the sterilization process of every Triple-Check™ that reacts to 3 parameters - Steam, Temperature & Time. This will result in confirming the requirements of the sterilization process has been completed. The Triple-Check™ blue indicator will turn dark green when sterilized by steam. The Triple-Check™ pink indicator will turn yellow when sterilized by ETO. These indicators are “process” indicators, and should be used with biological indicators to verify sterilization.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These sterilization pouches are great for the price. Higher quality than the pouches I bought from Amazon at a much better price. Looking forward to buying more in the future from Primo!