3M Aura 9205+ Mask N95 Respirator (Made in USA)
The 3M Aura 9205+ N95 is a NIOSH approved respirator that provides a filtration efficiency of at least 95 percent against certain non-oil-based contaminants.
These 3M Aura 9205+ N95 respirator masks are in stock and ready to ship. These masks come individually wrapped and allow you to easily take them on the go.
Features of the 3M N95 Respirator Mask:
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Soft inner materials
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Made in the USA
- 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Current inventory's expiration date: July 2026
Fitting Instructions For 3M Aura 9205+ N95 Respirator Mask:
- Remove the respirator from the individual package and hold the masks with the straps facing upward.
- Place bottom strap under center flaps next to WARNING statement.
- Fully open both panels. Bend nosepiece around thumb at the center of foam to separate straps.
- Foam should rest on nose with bottom panel open. Position top strap high on the back of the head.
- Position bottom strap around neck, below ears. Adjust for comfort.
- Using both hands, mold the entire nose area to the shape of the nose by pushing inward.
- Check seal per user instructions found on the individual packaging. If you cannot achieve a proper fit, do not enter the contaminated area.
This Safety Mask Can Be Used in the Following Industries:
- Commercial buildings
- Food processing and safety
- General manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
This respirator safety mask helps protect against certain non-oil-based contaminants. It does not fully eliminate the risk of contraction of a disease or infection.
All Purchases Final