Medicom SafeMask Premier Pediatric Earloop Face Mask
With over thirty years of infection control experience, Medicom is proud to introduce their first pediatric surgical mask (recommended for children between 4-12 years of age). The surgical masks is ASTM rated Level 1 to provide adequate fluid protection where there is a low risk of fluid exposure. The tight fitting disposable mask provides respiratory protection in procedures or situations where there is a risk of microorganism, body fluid and particulate aerosol transfer. This is recommended for use in healthcare settings with appropriate adult supervision.
Note: The CDC recommends wearing a tight fitting surgical masks to significantly reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Medicom SafeMask Premier Pediatric Disposable Face Mask Features:
- Shingle pleats rectangular face masks with a shapeable nose-piece and two flat knitted earloops present, one on each side, in order to hold mask in place
- Rated ASTM Level 1
- BFE ASTM F2101: >95%
- PFE ASTFM F2299 > 95%
- Delta P, mm H20/cm2: <5.0
- Fluid Resistance, mmHG: 80
- Class 1 Flame Spread-16 CER part 1610 (a)
- Comes with a three color polka-dot design on the outside of the masks
- Latex Free
- Made in China
- Medicom 2038
Bought more. For well and the kiddo will actually wear them.
These masks and comfortable for the children and provide, when wore properly, good face coverage to help protect against getting covid