With the winter in full swing in most of the country, people who wear glasses have to once again deal with foggy glasses. This year, in addition to the cold weather, people with glasses have to contend with their mask contributing to the fogging. The reemergence of another COVID-19 wave ensures that we will be wearing masks for a while. In this article, I will recommend the best surgical face mask to prevent your glasses from fogging up.
The Best Mask To Prevent Glasses From Fogging Up
The Halyard Health Fluidshield Level 3 Fog-Free Earloop Face Mask (Made in USA) is the best mask to prevent your glasses from fogging up. Unlike other face masks currently available, the Halyard Health Fluidshield Level 3 masks prevent glasses from fogging up. This anti-fog feature is achieved with an additional foam strip on the top part of the mask. This strip helps trap condensation and create a tighter seal preventing it from leaving the mask and fogging up the glasses.
In addition to the anti-fog feature of this Halyard mask, you can be assured that this mask will provide the maximum rated protection against fluids. The Halyard Fluidshield Level 3 Fog-Free Earloop Face Mask is rated ASTM Level 3, the top level of fluid protection found in surgical face masks as recognized by the ASTM F2100-11 certification.
Features of Halyard Fluidshield Level 3 Fog-Free Earloop Face Mask
- Super soft SO SOFT inner lining for more comfort than ever
- Patented POWERGUARD filter technology for superior microbial barrier protection, keeping users safe at all times.
- Four layers of protection
- One Fluidshield outer layer
- One Breathable inner layer for protection
- One Powerguard filter media that captures and traps microbes
- One So Soft inner lining that provides noticeable softness for comfort
Other Alternatives To Prevent Glasses From Fogging Up
If the Halyard Health Fluidshield Level 3 Fog-Free Face Mask is not available, you can also try these alternatives.
- Use a bandage on your nose: Daniel M. Heiferman, MD, a cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgeon on Twitter, tweeted a quick and simple hack. The bandage on the nose helps create a seal preventing the condensation from your breath to escape and reach your glasses. This simple hack only requires you to remember that you have a bandage around, but other tape can also work. Be warned to slowly remove your mask to prevent the bandage or tape from peeling off too much skin and causing irritation!
- Use anti fog solutions on your glasses: Anti fog solutions can be used on glasses. Most of these solutions include a combination of absorbent silicone compounds mixed with alcohol. As the user user wipes their glasses with the solution, the alcohol will evaporate but will leave behind a thin transparent layer that resists fogging.
Fogging glasses can be an annoying reminder of winter and our constant mask wearing, but there are easy solutions to prevent this from happening. The best solution for this problem is using the Halyard Fluidshield Level 3 Fog-Free Earloop Face Mask. As the leader in fog-free masks made in the USA, you can trust that these masks will keep your glasses fog-free every time. Skip the trouble of other hacks and alternatives and get yourself a box of the Halyard Fluidshield Level 3 Fog-Free Earloop Face Mask from Primo Dental Products today!