Medicom SafeMask Premier Pediatric Earloop Face Mask
With over thirty years of infection control experience, Medicom is proud to introduce their first pediatric surgical mask (recommended for children between 4-12 years of age). The surgical masks is ASTM rated level 1 to provide adequate fluid protection where there is a low risk of fluid exposure. The tight fitting disposable mask provides respiratory protection in procedures or situations where there is a risk of microorganism, body fluid and particulate aerosol transfer. This is recommended for use in healthcare settings with appropriate adult supervision.
Note: The CDC recommends wearing a tight fitting surgical masks to significantly reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Medicom SafeMask Premier Pediatric Disposable Face Mask Features:
- Shingle pleats rectangular face masks with a shapeable nose-piece and two flat knitted earloops present, one on each side, in order to hold mask in place
- Rated ASTM Level 1
- BFE ASTM F2101: >95%
- PFE ASTFM F2299 > 95%
- Delta P, mm H20/cm2: <5.0
- Fluid Resistance, mmHG: 80
- Class 1 Flame Spread-16 CER part 1610 (a)
- Comes with a three color polka-dot design on the outside of the masks
- Latex Free
- Made in China