N95 Masks In Stock. Made in USA
The Isolator Plus N95 Surgical Respirator by Crosstex provides high filtration of submicron particles for protection against certain airborne particulates in accordance with the CDC guidelines for TB exposure control. These products are NIOSH approved as N95 particulate filter respirators (95% particulate filter efficiency level) and therefore meet OSHA requirements when used with an acceptable respirator program.
Crosstex N95 Isolator Plus Surgical Respirator Features
- Made in USA
- NIOSH-approved and FDA-cleared flat-fold N95 Surgical Respirator with malleable nose and chin pieces for a better fit (fit instructions here)
- Meets guidelines for TB exposure control
- Fluid resistant to penetration by synthetic blood at 160 mmHg
- 99.9% BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) at 3 microns
- 99.9% PFE (particulate filtration efficiency) at 0.1 micron
- Fluid resistant inner and outer layers
- Malleable aluminum band over the nose and under the chin provides a comfortable
- Chin pocket construction provides increased comfort
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Although the N95 closely resembles a surgical mask, it is a respirator
and must be used in accordance with all OSHA regulations regarding respiratory protection
- No returns
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Crosstex N95 Isolator Plus Surgical Respirator - 28/box
Complete seal with room to breathe. Contour to your face regardless your face size. Great price and fast delivery.
The only down side for me is after an hour of wearing it, it hurt the bridge of my nose. After 2.5 hours, I took it off and there was a small blister on my nose bridge.
I still use it though because I really like it but I use it only when I only wear in for a short time like at a dr office or a short trip to a supermarket.