Crosstex Level 3 Ultra Sensitive Fog Free w/ SecureFit Face Mask
Provides all features of Ultra Sensitive Earloop w/ Secure Fit Technology with addition of FogFree strip on inner layer.
These Crosstex surgical masks provide the ultimate protection found in surgical face masks. These disposable face masks provide a secure fit with both an extra-long aluminum nose piece & additional aluminum chin piece. These Crosstex face masks are free of chemicals, inks or dyes and are a perfect choice for people with sensitive skin. Each box has 40 masks and is proudly made in the USA.
- ASTM Level 3
- Fluid Resistance, mmHG: 160
- BFE @ 3 microns: >98%
- PFE @ 0.1 micron > 98%
- Delta P, mm H20/cm2: <5.0
- Meets EN14683 Rating-Type IIR Standard
Hypoallergenic Face Mask
- Contains a fog free strip on the nose bridge to prevent glasses from fogging up
- White hypoallergenic cellulose inner layer
- Fluid resistant outer layer
- Extra soft- will not lint, tear or shred
- Free of chemicals, inks and dyes
- Extra-long aluminum nose piece & additional aluminum chin piece
- Latex & fiberglass free
- Made in USA
- Model GCFCXSSF
ASTM Level 3 Face Mask Use Cases
- Giving oral exams to high risk patients
- Procedures where there's a risk of exposure to splatter, aerosols or spray
- Oral surgeries and laser procedures
As a nurse with sensitive skin and chemical sensitivities who needs to wear PPE for work this mask is great. No itching, the wire under the chin makes for a much better fit. Happy with the purchase.
These Level 3 masks fit snuggly against the face. It is also possible to wear two together if needed. (N95 masks, however, are probably the best given the newest wave of Covid cases)
I also wish Primo Dental would carry the BinaxNOW kits.