Crosstex Level 3 Ultra Sensitive w/ SecureFit Face Mask
These Crosstex surgical masks provide the ultimate protection found in surgical face masks. These disposable face masks provide a secure fit with both an extra-long aluminum nose piece & additional aluminum chin piece. These Crosstex face masks are free of chemicals, inks or dyes and are a perfect choice for people with sensitive skin. Each box has 50 masks and is proudly made in the USA.
- ASTM Level 3
- Fluid Resistance, mmHG: 160
- BFE @ 3 microns: >98%
- PFE @ 0.1 micron > 98%
- Delta P, mm H20/cm2: <5.0
- Meets EN14683 Rating-Type IIR Standard
Hypoallergenic Face Mask
- White hypoallergenic cellulose inner layer
- Fluid resistant outer layer
- Extra soft- will not lint, tear or shred
- Free of chemicals, inks and dyes
- Extra-long aluminum nose piece & additional aluminum chin piece
- Latex & fiberglass free
- Made in USA
- Model GCFCXSSF
ASTM Level 3 Face Mask Use Cases
- Giving oral exams to high risk patients
- Procedures where there's a risk of exposure to splatter, aerosols or spray
- Oral surgeries and laser procedures
Have not yet received still the packages.
Are the Crosstex masks not made in USA anymore? In the past the box said made in USA. Has the company changed the country they manufacture the mask?