Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Halyard Health Fluidshield N95 Duckbill Filter Respirator and Surgical Mask
Securely and professionally packaged in a box - your masks will not get crushed during delivery!
35 Duckbill N95 Fluidshield N95 Filter Respirator Features
- Cleared by the FDA as a medical device - unlike many N95s or KN95s that have received a temporary Emergency Use Authorization
- The Halyard N95 Respirators are listed on the CDC website under the Supplier/Manufacturer name O&M Halyard, Inc. TC# 84A-7521
- The duckbill breathing chamber is more than twice as large as the leading competitive surgical N95s and exceeds all NIOSH standards for breathability and usability
- Rated as an ASTM Level 3 Respirator - the highest-recognized level of fluid protection
- Includes malleable and adjustable nose wires
- Strong elastic straps that are securely bonded—not stapled—to the mask.
- 4-layer construction
- NIOSH approved
- Soft inner lining
- 100% natural rubber latex-free
- Orange color
- Halyard Health Item Number: 46727 & 46827
- Listed on the CDC's List of Approved N95 Respirators under O&M Halyard, Inc under 46827 & 76827 (FDA) Model Number/Product Line
Fluidshield N95 Filter Respirator Fit
- Fit instructions
- Most people will fit the regular sized mask. If the ears of the user are interfering with the edge of the mask then small are the best option